Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 2 Overview

Heres the breakdown of Day 2.:

  • 8:30 a.m Breakfast Scramble.  Woke up pretty hungry on Day 2  The scramble really hit the spot!  (Berries and almonds postponed  hoping to stretch out my food intake throughout the day) Drinks: Coffee and Water
  • 10:50 a.m. MAJOR HUNGER ALERT.  I got sidetracked working on an art project and forgot to eat the berries.  Beelined to the kitchen to get my berries and almonds. Crisis Averted!
  • 1:30 p.m. Prepared my yogurt parfait "to-go" so I could eat it at work.  Upon preparing it my stomach got ferocious on me and I gave it dose of verbal "STFU!" Drove to work. Drank water.
  • 2 p.m.- 6p.m.  Yogurt Parfait with Almonds.  Had to once again eat in small intervals throughout my workshift. Drink: Water throughout the shift
  • 8 p.m. Spinach Salad w/Berries, Almonds and a hard boiled Egg
  • 10:45 p.m.  Berry Smoothie with Almond Butter
Overall Day 2 Review:  TheFiance and I agreed on two things, first this 5 day dealie-o doesnt seem as bad as we thought it would be and second, after day 2 we noticed that our "toots" (for lack of a better word) are no longer offensive to the nose.

Yes I just announced it to the world wide web.  True story.  Also might I throw in the fact that I have been taking an abnormal amount of pee breaks since this all started.  Geez Louise!  I thought I had experienced it all the last few months as I was losing weight on my own and drinking tons of water but this is honestly beyond all of that.   

Also I should mention that around 9:30 p.m. Igot hungry again and it made me realize that my hunger signals were hitting me harder and quicker than they were in Day 1.  Not exactly tremendously ravenous but definitely noticeable.  One thing I like about Sass's book is that she gives you a heads up on what you may or may not experience on these individual days.. this spike in hunger on day 2 or day 3 is apparently to be expected.  

So glad to hear that!  Day 2 passed with flying colors.  The food is still tasty but again, its only Day 2.  3 days to go!