Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 3 Overview

Heres the breakdown of Day 3.:

  • 8:45 a.m Breakfast Scramble. +Coffee (saved the berries and almonds to be eaten later)
  • 10 a.m. CHEAT!!  I had three baby sips of a Mocha Light Frappuccino.  (explained down below)
  • 11 a.m.  Berries and Almonds. (saved from breakfast) + Water.
  • 2 p.m-4p.m  Yogurt Parfait Enjoyed as I worked on rearranging my blogs.  +Water
  • 7 p.m. Spinach Salad w/Berries, Almonds and a hard boiled Egg + Water
  • 10:45 p.m.  Berry Smoothie with Almond Butter added a sprig of mint to the smoothie but didn't really taste it in there.  
Overall Day 3 Review:  Still not "tired" of eating these foods.  Looking back this food is actually tastier than the regular foods I was eating day in and day out while losing weight.  I look forward to the smoothies at night!

I'll be honest, TheFiance and I are counting down the days as we go anticipating the end of the five day fast forward but its not in a dreadful manner.  Im quite anxious to see what the scale has to say as I am noticing a difference in the way my love handles feel when I put my hands in "i'm a little teapot" formation.  I also noticed TheFiances tummy slimmed down when I hugged him this morning.

As for the three sips of frappuccino i had, one of my Etsy customers was local and wanted to pick up her order rather than have it shipped out.  I'm a hop skip and a jump away from a Target with a starbucks inside and so I offered to meet her there.    Once I was inside I felt awkward as the security guy eyeballed me walking in with two bags and just sitting down at the starbucks.   Yeah, I know, I shouldn't feel strange because of a damn rent-a-cop but throw in my social anxiety and there I am making a purchase at the Starbucks counter.

Ten minutes and three sips later, my customer showed up and we were all on our way.  I dumped the drink in the trash bin and carried on with my day.  May the starbucks gods have mercy on my soul.

More than halfway through our week. Two days to go!   Its been a busy week for me and though I havent been getting in as much sleep as I should I have to admit I don't feel supreme exhaustion as I would normally. I've been getting up earlier than usual to prepare TheFiances breakfast scramble before he goes to work.    It's definitely more time consuming than "regular" days but these are the sacrifices that I wasn't willing to necessarily make prior to this starting this "plan".  

Without even knowing the number on the scale I will say that I like the way I feel.  Even though I felt sleepy yesterday I wasn't crabby nor outright sluggish.  Same goes for TheFiance.  He made the comment yesterday that he's not as tired as he usually is when he comes home from work.  And thats saying quite a bit considering he's been working an additional two hours the last few days.

Days 4 & 5 are on the horizon ;0)