Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 5 Overview

Heres the breakdown of Day 5.: THEFINAL FastForward DAY :0) 

  • 10 a.m Breakfast Scramble. + Coffee.   Late start on breakfast because I got caught up with blog readings. I did change it up and cooked the egg sunny side up over the bed of spinach.  It was DELISH. Saved the berries and almonds for later.
  • 1:30 p.m. Ate frozen raspberries and almonds on my way to work. 
  • 4 p.m.- 6p.m.  Yogurt Parfait with Almonds.  Eaten once again while I was busy at work.
  • 8:30 p.m. Spinach Salad w/Berries, Almonds and a hard boiled Egg
  • 11 p.m.  Berry Smoothie with Almond Butter.   A toast, to the final piece of the five days.
Overall Day 5 Review:  Although every last bite of these foods seemed as yummy on Day 5 as they were on Day 1, I gotta admit I'm excited this part of the plan is complete.

I forgot to mention we did play with some spices in our yogurt parfait Day 4.  We added cinnamon and nutmeg.   I didn't mind it but much preferred the parfait sans spice.   TheFiance only had cinnamon in his and felt the same way.

I am currently waiting for TheFiance to wake up as we are now in Day 6 and weigh in time approaches.   I'll be posting our weigh in results and an entire recap to these five days after weigh in and breakfast.

Wish us luck ;0)