Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 24- Thanks for the support!!!

8:45 A.M. Breakfast - Strawberry Green Tea Muesli (pg 99)
2:00 P.M. Lunch - Chilled Lentil and Wild Rice Salad (pg 132)
5:30 P.M. Snack - Peanut Butter Plum Toast (pg 113)
10:00 P.M. Dinner - Turkey Almond Pita (pg 127)

It should go without saying that anything with strawberries in the mix is more than likely always going to be a win!   I've been looking forward to the green tea muesli for a while now and I'm glad to say it was just as good as I hoped it would be.

Considering I've written more than enough about my love for wild rice, no need to tell you lunch was a hit, as was the Plum Toast.  TheFiance would probably opt for a different fruit next time but he said it wasn't bad.  I couldn't tell you the last time I ate a plum but its been YEARS.  I'm pretty sure the flavor of mine didn't shine through as much as it should have considering my plum wasn't the ripest of them but I would be willing to try it again.

Dinner was a huge thumbs up once again.  Anything involving almond butter and a pita is guaranteed wonderful in our book.... even when it includes turkey and greens!

Less than a week to go for the intial 30 days to be complete.  

Yesterday as I was reviewing the stats of the blog I noticed that we had a few hits from Pinterest.  Imagine my surprise to see that a number of people have actually pinned our little old blog :0)

Makes me want to renovate around here a little more.   This blog was only going to last thirty days but has kinda taken on a life of its own.  All the support is VERY much appreciated!!