Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How much did we lose in 30 days?

My apologies in the delay of this post, I was trying to sneak it in before going to work this afternoon but I got sidetracked with google and my search for food information.

As much as I wanted this to be a big elaborate 30 day finale post, time has escaped me and even as I sit and type, I am at war with the spaghetti squash we are having for dinner.

The little bugger has been in the oven for an hour and refuses to bake properly.  I've never had this much trouble with my spaghetti squashes .. but as soon as I wrap this post up I will go back in for Round 3.  


  • 30 days
  • Nearly 120 meals
  • 1 scorched slotted spoon
  • 1 melted tupperware lid
  • and yes, a small fortune on food.... 
.... all of the above is the price we paid for our total weightlosses of: (drum roll please)

Frances comes in with a wonderful weightloss finale of 15.6 lbs for the end of 30 Days!
TheFiance comes in with a whopping weightloss finale of 21.2 lbs for the end of 30 Days!

He's such an overachiever, isn't he?  ;0)  Needless to say we're very happy with the results, and I promise a post with a little more coverage on the overall experience tomorrow.

I'll also be working on posts to cover the topics some of you guys asked about hopefully this coming weekend.   I just wanted to be sure I got this post out tonight :0)

Time to get back to this finicky little squash!!  >:(