Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The next step, 25 days.

Now that the Fast Forward is done I figured I would give a quick recap of what is to come in the next 25 days.

Their is a structure or "puzzle" as Sass calls it, that was in the "Fast Forward" and is to continue on.  Its a Five Piece Puzzle composed of:

  • Produce
  • Whole Grains
  • Lean Protein
  • Plant Based Fats
  • Seasonings

There are 4 meals to every day: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a Snack, and each of those meals incorporate the five pieces listed above.

This plan also encourages a "Chocolate Escape" in the form of one piece of Dark Chocolate everyday.

I hate sounding like I'm falling for a gimmick but come on... its CHOCOLATE :0)   Considering we are following this plan as more of a project, it is our duty and the sacrifice we MUST take ;0)

The book itself comes with over 100 recipes and we'll be using them these next 25 days because I just KNOW it will take me a while to grasp what foods can be plugged into the five piece puzzle. Whether or not I will learn once the 25 days are up is a myster to us all.  

There is also a major emphasis on the importance of eating on a schedule.  Its a big deal to make sure your meals are spaced 3-5 hours apart.  Breakfast should be eaten an hour within waking up and the rest of your day follows from there.  This could also prove challenging but I'm going to do my best.

Respectfully, I won't be posting her recipes on here but I will try to post photos of what we eat the next 25 days and sharing any links I find for her recipes.

We will be weighing in every Saturday and posting any pounds lost along the way.

5 days down, 25 to go!